Thursday, December 26, 2013

Cowl Time!

My husband has been pestering me for weeks to knit him a cowl, little did he know there was one done and wrapped under the Christmas tree! I came up with every excuse in the book for why I couldn't start it just yet, but he went as so far to email me patterns and ask me to just use my scrap yarn! On Christmas morning he excitedly tired it on with his fancy (thrift store) jacket!

The pattern I used was very simple, as this was my first time knitting a cowl, I would say it was a success! 



Cowl
Cast on 136 stitches. Place marker for beg of round. Join by working the first st on left hand needle with the working yarn from the right hand needle and being careful not to twist stitches.


Round 1: *K2, p2; rep from * to end of round. Rep Rnd 1 for K2, P2 Rib until piece measures about 13 (15) in. (33 (38) cm) from beg. Bind off loosely.

The End:
Weave in ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment